Full month of running

Things are going well as far as running. I upped the pace and hills last week while running with my friend Scott in Maine. Even though we were on vacation and running through the hills, kept it fast and pushed myself. It really makes a big difference to have someone pushing you harder. I loved it and hated it!

Twelve runs for the month of July for a total of 44 miles and 2,400 ft elevation gain. Thanks to garminconnect.com and my new watch for give me fun figures and gadgets to motivate me. There are not as many cool colors and icons as nike+ but I love having the convenience of just a watch, no headphones, armband with iPhone and bounciness in my ears. I still like to run with music so I will continue to try to find the perfect headphones.

I'm looking to keep increasing my distance in August and push it hard to be ready for the half marathon at the end of September. I still haven't registered though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Chilling at the Cape House

MuckFest MS 2014