MS Walk Boston : 2008

This weekend I will be doing the MS Walk with my family in Boston. The event starts out at the Harvard Athletic Center and there are 3 and 5 mile courses. I've joined a team from EMD Serono (they make Rebif) and hopefully there will be fellow MS sufferers who are also taking Rebif on the team, it would be great to share my experiences and hear their's.

We are taking the little munchkin as well, bringing the big jogging stroller in case he get's tired or, more likely, wanderlust.... It should be fun, I'll post a picture next week!

If you would like to contribute in my name, here is a direct link to my page on the National MS Society's web site:

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/foresto

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

MuckFest MS 2014

Chilling at the Cape House