broken needle

Nice. First time I've messed up a syringe. I forgot to uncap it from the autoinjector, pressed it up against my stomach - all psyched up and 'Blonk...' Nothing. Part of me seriously thought, 'Oh cool, I couldn't feel a thing.' Then I realized I had screwed it up.

Great, now I can look forward to another try in 30 min (for the liquid to warm up some)!

Well, I will take a short time to note how I'm doing on the Baclofen. So far, no changes to spasticity, though it hasn't been as bad as last week. I also haven't been physically exerting myself at all. Tomorrow I have PT and it will be the first time I've gone on the day after an injection, when I'm usually feeling tighter.

Oh, and the Baclofen has definitely made me grumpy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Quarterly update :)

Chilling at the Cape House