Another tough morning with spasticity

Muscles feeling really tight and sore this morning, had to take a break from cleaning up the closet and recycling old clothes.

More of my legs were tight and sore this morning. Meaning my quads, hamstrings and calves, not just my hamstrings and partially calves. Going onto the eliptical to work my muscles out a bit and then try a prolonged stretching routine.

My PT has moved on to a private practice, so the upcoming week is my last. I know what I need to do to keep flexibility, just have to stay on top of it.

This past Thu. night soccer game went really well considering how I feel today, perhaps it has something to do with it. I'll have to keep note on how exercise makes me feel the day after, this right now is just a bit too sore and tight to be normal... At my game, it was competitive and the team played pretty well, we lost 7-6 but I managed to find the net 3 or 4 times and played well throughout. I really pushed hard at the end and was exhausted, but it felt good. Unlike the week before I wasn't hampered by spasticity or the bruised heel. I seem to be paying for it today.

My thoughts Thu. night were that the Baclofen was doing it's job. I have to take it right now (2pm every day) and hopefully it will kick in a bit now that I need it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Chilling at the Cape House

Played indoor soccer tonite