injection day 22

Yes, 22!! Holy crap!

Finishing up the first month of full dosage injections. Many more left, but this was bound to be the hardest due to injection site reactions, flu symptoms. So far, I've only had a couple injection reactions, first in my left leg, then in my left stomach. The stomach one was brutal, I tried using a cold compress because they had been painful recently. It instantly bruised and is just starting to go down after 1.5 weeks. The fevers I feel like I have under control with an Advil regimen before and after and during the next day. I don't necessarily like the idea of taking ibuprofen every day so I plan to follow up with my neuro on any particular side effects are possible with it.

Blood, needles, no problem! But sitting at my table getting ready and facing the reality I have MS three times a week is hard. Especially now, my sumptoms have almost completely subsided. I feel good, healthy and I'm playing great on my indoor team. But I had decided to dig into the Rebif program and I will continue to do so, occasionally I read reminders of the path that MS takes in a lot of people, and steps I can take to minimize and push off those relapses are easy to undertake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Chilling at the Cape House

Played indoor soccer tonite