Soccer, injection 3, MS center

Busy week of appointments is at an end. It was replacedby a regular old busy weekend!

I visited the MS center at milford hospotal on Thu., it's a new center started by my neurologist, which is nice, I don't have to drive all over to see a physical therapist, occupational therapist, MS nurse and also my neuro herself. Kris and I went in for the visit which lasted about three hours. I'll be going in for physical therapy starting next week to help with muscle stiffness and spasticity. I'm looking forward to this as my legs and lower back are tight and feel different. They are also harder to stretch out lately.

My Rebif nurse called during the day on friday to see how the injections were going. Pretty good so far, I seem to get a slight fever about a half-hour later, but it's short.

Kristen did my injection in the lower back/butt on the left side. Definitely no injection site reactions so far. I still get nervous for the injection, more so when someone else doesit I think. I go really fast for my self-injections.

Soccer game went well - one goal and even at ten pm I was feeling good. My shot was good, I think I hit the ball harder than in the last six months. Can't wait for the next game and for my physical therapy to start up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Played indoor soccer tonite

MuckFest MS 2014