needles are becoming routine

There was a nice little spot of blood on the end of the needle after my injection today. Since it was mine, it should have been a big deal! Unfortunately, it wasn't. My stomach didn't even quease...

After 5 injections I am still doing pretty good. No injection reactions, just a slight fever that fades quickly after about 30 minutes.

Got a call from PT in Franklin that they have an opening next week, but I'm supposed to go to Philly for a few days. Since I will also be increasing dosage by about triple I may have to reschedule. I talked to my boss today and let him know about my concerns with flying next week, maybe a few weeks out would be better. I'll be in touch with my Rebif Nurse to see if she has any opnions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Quarterly update :)

MuckFest MS 2014