injection site reaction

I noticed this morning that on my left thigh I have a small red rash, about the size of two quarters, and below that, some bruising. First I've noticed any injection site reaction.

I've been lethargic in the evenings lately, my back get's progressively sore and tired over the day. My neck get's stiffer and my legs tighten up. I've been battling a cold over the weekend, and to top it all off I actually got a sunburn from being out at the apple orchard all day Sunday.

I'm not looking forward to my injection tonite, since increasing the dosage it's been more painful, and, frankly, I'm just not into the whole stabbing yourself with a needle. Nor am I all that excited by the fact that I'll be doing this for the forseeable future.

I'm sure I'll find a good spot on the left side of my abdomen and hopefully it will be similar to the first couple weeks. I've cancelled a business trip for this week due to feeling under the weather, and the anxiety I have about taking my shots daily. I just feel tired after a regular day, adding in travel is going to be a challenge. Next week, if I'm over the cold, I should be able to handle it.

I've been doing my PT exercises regularly. They include stretching my quads, lower back and hip flexors. I go back on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

MuckFest MS 2014

Chilling at the Cape House