injection 7, symptoms

This was the first time my injection really hurt - and I mean it hurt like someone was seriously putting a big fat needle into my leg. Ouch!!

I rubbed it extra long, this is a double size dosage compared to the first two weeks, and still half of what it will be long term. I hope it's not a sign of things to come...

I'm guessing that I hit a muscle, instead of just under the skin. I'll call my Rebif Nurse tomorrow morning - I tried tonite but they are only open 8-8, a good reason to do my injection before 8 maybe.

I wanted to take a chance to note one thing that has happened twice lately. My left middle finger has gone numb, novacaine-like numb. Once while sitting holding three kids while reading a book at the neighbors, and again while just watching TV. I"ll just have to keep an eye on it. The second is that for the past 4 days or so, I've been getting the chills all the time. For what seems like no apparent reason. People get the chills sometimes, but usually because of a chill, or something that just kinda spooks you out. But this wasn't for one of those reasons as far as I can tell, perhaps because I've been running a little hotter than normal just a little draft could be giving me the chills? Lastly, a few separate times I've felt a numbness on the left side of my face that goes away as quickly as it comes, it's similar to the chill as it just feels skin deep. Don't know if it means anything but I'm still hypersensitive to what my body is saying.

Till next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Quarterly update :)

Chilling at the Cape House