Symptoms better, here they are

Wanted to take a moment to jot down my symptoms after spending lots of time with boy monster and mowing (half) the lawn:

.. Some spasticity in both legs, mostly right quad - 3/6
.. Some pins & needles in both feet, toes are sore - 4/7
.. Numb skin both upper legs and lower back, maybe abdomen - 3/6
.. Headache 4

The headache just hasn't really gone away without the (addictive) fericet. The numbers represent my take on how they feel now vs. Before steroids.

The most promising is absence of fatigue and the really bad balance and coordination. I don't miss that... I have yet to test myself with the 'eyes up walk on a straight line' test that I really struggled with. And I haven't tried striking a ball yet. One thing at a time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i just found this tonight and it looks like you've got a great state of mind intact to take this thing head on. i really admire your courage and frankness.

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Chilling at the Cape House

Played indoor soccer tonite