Steroids Day 5

Finally made it to Milford Hospital, it was a long drive. Tyler was struggling in back for the few hours it took to make it there, can't say I blame him. I was struggling with remnants of my gremlin dreams (they were trying to take out my IV last night!), and Kris was battling crazy Cape Cod drivers. We finally arrived, behind schedule, but safe.

The nurses hooked me up in a flash, and in no time I was juiced up on roids, had the IV removed for the last time (at least for this phase) and sent on my way with best wishes. I felt OK, a bit tired, and it was 105 degrees so I was just in the mood for a shower and a nap. Kris was able to get Tyler down so I showered and napped during his naptime.

Woke up feeling refreshed, but a little jittery from all the steroids, so I cooled off with an Ativan to balance myself for the rest of the evening. This juggling of meds and moods is challenging, daunting and foreign.

Going out to dinner tonite with all my friends so that is something to be really excited about!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Quarterly update :)

MuckFest MS 2014