some frustration is bubbling

As I read more and more of the literature I've become a little apprehensive. My symptoms might be a little more severe than most patients with MS, I'll have to talk to my neurologist about this. I've been reading this article on MS by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.

It says that complete or partial remission occurs in 70 percent of MS patients. I still have parasthesias in my legs and back, some pain in my toes and I still have bladder problems... None of the improvements happened on their own either, it took massive steroids. It's possible I had had an attack years earlier though, and remitted completely, I'll talk about this with my Dr. as well.

It's only been ten days since I finished my steroid infusion, maybe my body is still recovering. I should have a better idea this afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Chilling at the Cape House

Played indoor soccer tonite