more early signs of ms that i missed

I think I've written about this before, but perhaps not. In trying to flesh out my diagnosis I've been trying to recall certain symptoms I've had before, that went away. I had thought of one instance early, and another just a minute ago.

First, when I saw my PCP originally about the numbness in my legs, he had in his notes, another instance of me calling in with numbness in just one of my legs. Interestingly, he had also noted that I was complaining of numb feelings in my chest and face. These relieved themselves on their own.

Secondly, and this is one I just though of, I had a nystagmus in one of my eyes a few years back. This prompted me to see the eye doctor and get a pair of glasses (which I never wear). We had thought that perhaps I was overtired, not all that impossible since I believe Tyler was only a year old.

Both cases resolved on their own.

So, maybe I do have Relapsing-Remitting MS. That is certainly the bracket I want to be in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Chilling at the Cape House

MuckFest MS 2014