First experience with steroid agitation

Boy that really made it a fun night last night. Instead of getting all ornery and feisty I turned into a brain-addled, overtired mess. I stayed up from 2-5am, couldn't concentrate on sleep, my arms itched, and my brain was running at a million miles an hour. I finally hit upon the cause at 4am. It was the steroids and caffeine finally taking their toll. I took an Ativan and opened up my book. By 5am I had finished the book and sleep came easy. This morning I took my regular Prilosec, breakfast and another Ativan to keep me stable. I'm already feeling a little anxious for my infusion and blood tests today, after the long day yesterday with caffeine injections and the littany of medications, I'm ready for some quiet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Played indoor soccer tonite

MuckFest MS 2014