back to life

Having this full weekend to recover from vacation, and get settled at home is going to be helpful. It will help to focus on normal routines during the weekend while getting ready for the biggest change in 'routine' in my life.

I'll have to take some sort of medication indefinitely for my MS. For starters it will be one of four periodic injections. From daily to a few times a week. My thought is we will start of Rebif which is a 3x weekly injection. That's easier than daily, but worse than weekly :) I'm such a genius!

Going to spend some time going through research, I should have some sort of idea what to expect from the different treatment programs but I'm very hesitant to start digging into the MS forums because I am certain to run into activists for each, and horror stories for each.

But here goes... I'm joining thisisms.com and will start reading what people are saying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Played indoor soccer tonite

MuckFest MS 2014