another good soccer game

It's feeling great to be able to play competitively again. Last night I broke the ice and scored my first goal in months - maybe four months. I ended up with 2 goals and 2 assists in an admittedly lopsided win 10-2 for us. That's the first game we've dominated in months as well and it's a pretty much needed confidence boost for the team. Way to go guys!

My legs felt better this week compared to last week's game. My toes were a bit numb and swollen feeling but to a lesser degree. The spasticity (muscle tightness) was there in my right and left quads, but also to a lesser degree.

Now I'm looking forward to playing every week again and I have something to motivate me through the expected side-effects of the medication I'll be starting on Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Chilling at the Cape House

Played indoor soccer tonite