Seeing my PCP

Fortunately my Dr. is very easy to talk to and made it easy for me to describe my symptoms, after doing that he performed an enjoyable test which included stabbing my legs in various places with a needle. Sometimes I noticed the sharpness was dulled. I had no other muscular problems, as he tested my strength, my legs were normal. I still think they had lost some strength, but my legs were already strong so it would have been hard to differentiate.

Now onto another fun side-effect of my symptoms, I have been debating whether I wanted to talk about this on a blog or not, but it's relatively common for my probable diagnosis and there's no reason to be ashamed of it. I have to pee all the time! Seriously, more than usual for those who know me... Fun stuff that is. He recommended I see a Urologist and unfortunately that resulted in a dead end after several appointments, and the worst experience of my life. Fortunately the trauma has subsided with time. The end result though was no improvement.

The second part of my Dr's recommendations included seeing a neurologist. I joked with him that I felt old as I now had a Cardiologist, Urologist, and a Neurologist. He laughed and agreed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter 2015 Training Plan

Chilling at the Cape House

Steroid Infusion Day 3 of 5